Looking for a fun Friday-night activity to celebrate the start of fall break? Then come to “SoMoS”,a unique show by Merián Soto that integrates dance and film. See the performance at 7:15 PM or 9 PM in the Municipal Parking Lot on the 2600-2624 block of North 5th Street in Philly. This event is free, which is another great reason to go and enjoy yourself. To get there, take the R-5 to Temple, walk 10 minutes to 7th Street and Susquehanna Ave, and take the 47 bus to 5th and Godfrey Streets. http://www.uwishunu.com/2012/10/somos-a-free-dance-and-multimedia-performance-outdoors-in-el-barrio-set-for-this-friday-october-12/
- Thanksgiving Market Days
- Beauty and the Beast
- Want to have some fun Saturday night!
- UNITY DAY (at Haverford)
- Solstice Soiree!
- See Panic! At the Disco at the Electric Factory!!
- Dine at the Restaurant School
- Hoodie Allen in Electric Factory 11/23
- Lamb of God next Sunday in Philly
- Philadelphia Marathon Weekend