Want to spook your socks off? On Saturday, October 13th, you can get a guided lesson in the paranormal at Laurel Hill Cemetery in Philadelphia. From 6-9 PM, come discover whether Laurel Hill is as haunted as they say! Tickets to this event are $25. To get to the cemetery, take the R-100 to 69th Street, then the Market-Frankford Line to Allegheny. From there, walk a short distance to Allegheny and 22nd Streets, then catch the 60 bus to 35th and Allegheny. The walk from this stop to the cemetery is less than 5 minutes. http://www.thelaurelhillcemetery.org/index.php?m=4
- Thanksgiving Market Days
- Beauty and the Beast
- Want to have some fun Saturday night!
- UNITY DAY (at Haverford)
- Solstice Soiree!
- See Panic! At the Disco at the Electric Factory!!
- Dine at the Restaurant School
- Hoodie Allen in Electric Factory 11/23
- Lamb of God next Sunday in Philly
- Philadelphia Marathon Weekend