Want to spook your socks off? On Saturday, October 13th, you can get a guided lesson in the paranormal at Laurel Hill Cemetery in Philadelphia. From 6-9 PM, come discover whether Laurel Hill is as haunted as they say! Tickets to this event are $25. To get to the cemetery, take the R-100 to 69th Street, then the Market-Frankford Line to Allegheny. From there, walk a short distance to Allegheny and 22nd Streets, then catch the 60 bus to 35th and Allegheny. The walk from this stop to the cemetery is less than 5 minutes. http://www.thelaurelhillcemetery.org/index.php?m=4
- Federal Donuts: New Store!
- “Conversations: Northern Liberties in Words and Film”
- Free Admission to the Barnes!
- “Native American Voices: The People Here–And Now”
- Rasta Thomas and the Bad Boys of Dance
- Porgy and Bess!
- Celebrate Ballentine’s Day with BalletX!
- Unleash your inner animal at the Philadelphia Zoo
- “Where Art Thou, Shakespeare?”
- Feeling Poetic?